UCMC – Marsha M, Ann N
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Eleanor D, Barbara V, Jerry M, Virginia H, Joe C, Debbie G, Mary E, Ted H, Pat S, Tom S, Janey A, Bob S, Alan H, Dean P, George M, Evelyn F
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Danny I, January 18th, St. Joseph’s
Kenny C, January 22nd, UCMC
John B, Sr., January 22nd, procedure
-Lewis Gaskill: Memorial service, January 28th at 1:00pm, New Covenant Community Church of God, Bel Air.
Jim & Audrey H, Virginia H, Lora L, Dorothy M, Marie S, Jim S, Ruth S
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Church programs for students
– Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Also for Debbie C & Laurie G.
– Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E will have tests to check on lymph node area. Doctor felt something. Prayer appreciated.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. Update: She is not doing well according to Barry.
– Mark K is deployed to Guam for 6 months.
– Molly L requests prayer for her mom Megan, as she struggles with drug addiction and domestic violence.
-Healing for Betty C from some fractures.
-Ed B fell on ice.
-Prayer for Alan P.
-Prayer for the Grant’s in regards to their health and finances.
-Prayer for Tom L in regards to health issues.
-Wayne & Lola L and Fred B in home care and long term care.
-Continued for the C family. Tina has lost a lot of weight and seems to be giving up since husband passed.
-Hazel B fell this morning.
-Jan C, the sister of Richard W, is recovering from heart valve replacement surgery, then had a pacemaker put in.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.