AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Edward S, Dolores M, Stephen G, Reba C, Carmen L, Diane D, Ralph & Betty W,
Eleanor D, Joel E, Jerry M, Karen L, Paul T, Stan N, Velma J
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Stephen G, June 14th, Harford Memorial
Julia Shock, the mother of Bev S – All arrangements at Lemmon Funeral Home, 10 W. Padonia Rd., Timonium
Visitation: Wednesday, May 24th 2-4pm & 7-9pm. Funeral: Thursday, May 25th 11:00am
The step-father of Pat C in CA
Lora L, Dorothy M, Marie S, Ruth S, Jean S, Gertrude T, Bill T
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-State, North America and International Missions
-Our Seniors getting ready to graduate from High School and College
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve Poole, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
– Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E is trying to take a break from arm therapy for lymphedema to see if she has arm swelling under control with arm sleeve. Pray that she can do this herself. Eliz also needs to see cancer specialist before surgery on the mass.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving has positive results!
– Healing for Forest W.
– Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
– Vicky R as she recovers from surgery.
– Scott, Deirdre M’s cousin, is now in rehab and things are going well.
– 2 year old Luke W is battling pneumonia.
– The aid of Rosemary C fell and hurt her foot.
– Holly R.’s upcoming neck scan.
– Ricky M, a friend of Joe C, has melanoma and had surgery on Tuesday, May 23rd.
– Pray for Andy C that his heart will be open to the Lord as Joan G “plants a seed”. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers in regards to our health and finances.
– Family of Mrs. Jo W. who passed away from cancer.
– Tracie has cancer and is having a rough time with the chemo treatments.
– Lindsey L’s sister, Kaitlyn M, having pregnancy complications.
– Joyce W. broke her toe.
– Friends of Adam L, Amy A & family
– Families in Manchester
– Ricky H in shock trauma with fractured spine after a car accident.
– Daniel D.’s recovery from illness
– Jim’s grandmother, Cora Sue B who has pneumonia.
– Helena F.’s situation with co-workers
– Jeff’s healing who just had surgery for cancer
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.