Hopkins – Ernest B
Harford Memorial – Linda B (Mandi Briggs mother)
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Mike L, Ruth S, Edward S, Chuck V, Pat C, Rose B, Debbie W, Dolores M, Stephen G, Donald M, Jeff W, Reba C, Karen S, Barbara B
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Joel E, March 28th, Hopkins
Pat C, March 29th, Aberdeen Eye Clinic
Diane D, April 3rd, Sinai
Kim S, April 21st, University of MD
William H. O’Connor, brother-in-law of Jan O’Connor. Visitation: Schimunek, Bel Air, Wednesday, March 22nd,
2-4pm and 6-8pm. Funeral: Holy Communion Lutheran Church, Fallston, Thursday, March 23rd at 10am
Rosalie C, Darlene G, Jim & Audrey H, Velma J, Lora L, Dorothy M
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Susquehanna Baptist Association and churches
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church. Milly D. has cancer.
-Nancy T continues with maintenance treatments every 3 months.
– The side effects of the new chemo pill that Eliz E is taking are getting worse. A lot of pain, discomfort, not a lot of energy. She sees breast cancer Dr. on April 3rd.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving has positive results!
– Healing for Forest W.
– Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
-Please pray for Ron, the cousin of Susan B, who is healing from a recent surgery.
-Pray for Carolyn S who has brain cancer.
-For our church family.
-Wayne & Lola L and Fred B in home and long term care.
-Prayer for someone whose father is mad at them, that he won’t yell about decisions being made.
-Continued for Paul C in regards to health issues and endurance.
-Diane D requests prayer for upcoming surgery, for different family members as they make decisions about moving, new houses, president, congress and our military.
-Victoria R, Holly’s mom, as she waits on results from test she had, then preparing for surgery.
-Jett T (13) had a heart transplant yesterday.
-Robin R is in UCMC w/ many health problems. She is a friend of Judy Testerman
-For Sandy, Charles & Brad J & Judy T dealing with some depression.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.