Bayview – Shirley A (the Aunt of Sandy C)
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Eleanor D, Jerry M, Paul T, Ted B, Sr., Bill H, Marsha M, Ludwell E, David H, Kenny C, Barbara V, Reba C
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Mike H, September 27th, Bel Air Surgical Center
Eliz E, October 5th, UCMC
Doris Aycock, the mother of Kurt Schafer passed away. A private service will be held.
The grandmother of Jen Musser – no arrangements at this time.
Jim Siler passed away. Arrangements are pending.
Marie S, Ruth S, Jean & Jack S, Gertrude T, Bill T, Martha V
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Our various church committees
-Preparations for the Living Christmas Tree
-Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Healing for Ruth’s friend, Linda.
-Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E is trying to take a break from arm therapy for lymphedema to see if she has arm swelling under control with arm sleeve. Prayer for continued strength and healing.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. Continue to pray for her and her family, as well as for the treatments and clinical trial medication she is taking.
– Healing for Forest W.
-Rory L has deployed again.
-Mark K is deployed to Guam for 6 months.
-Molly L requests prayer for her mom Megan, as she struggles with drug addiction and domestic violence.
-For the Cr family, who lost their son from a drug overdose.
-Pray for Diane, Kurt S’s sister, who is deaf, and was living with Kurt’s mom who passed away.
-Continued prayer for Faith D and the on-going health issue she deals with every day
-Tanya S suffers from migraines. Please pray for her.
-For Mary M & her husband, an elderly couple in our county. Mr. M is dealing with a lot of medical issues and depression.
-Sue L’s mother, Jackie W, had heart surgery.
-Continued prayer for the Grant’s and their health and financial issues.
-The sister-in-law of Mona B is in ICU with serious health issues.
-Debbie S goes to Univ. of MD. on Monday in regards to the deafness she is experiencing. Wisdom in best way to treat this.
-Holly has another radioactive iodine treatment as a precautionary measure after having her thyroid removed.
-Kiersten, a young lady in Hopkins, experiencing horrible headaches.
-Pray for Linden, (15 mos.) to heal quickly from an eye infection.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*For Texas & Florida, it residents in flood areas, first responders and help to these people.
*For Mexico after (2) devastating earthquakes
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.