UCMC – Tom S
Hopkins – Faith D
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Eleanor D, Paul T, Kenny C, Barbara V, Gay P, Jack S, Jerry M, Millard C, Lauretta P, Marie S, Jeannette H, Barbara G, Philip P, Gene T, Faith D, Nancy B, Suzanne K, Retha W
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Joe C, November 27, surgery
Stephen G, November 29, Harford Memorial
Steve M, November 28th, eye surgery
Diane W, December 5th
Alan H, December 7th, St. Joseph’s
-Annie Smith, sister of John Flurry, passed away in Mississippi
-Norman Knechel, the brother of Bonnie Robbins. No arrangements at this time.
Hazel B, Mary B, Herb C, Rosa Lee C, Darlene G, Ken & Pat H
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Susquehanna Baptist Association and Churches
– Preparation for the Living Christmas Tree
– Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, Ruth’s friend Linda is better and for our friend’s dad.
– Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E thanks everyone for thoughts & prayers since mom’s death, surgery and the upcoming move & sale of townhouse. Pray for dad in Mississippi and my continued cancer fight with chemo.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. Continue to pray for her and her family, as well as for the treatments and clinical trial medication she is taking.
– Healing for Forest W.
– Mark K is deployed to Guam for 6 months.
– Molly L requests prayer for her mom Megan, as she struggles with drug addiction and domestic violence.
-Dan F may have COPD. Please pray that the treatment he is having will work.
-Joan G is waiting on test results. Continue prayer for their health and finances. Nephew Andrew Caudill is unchurched and doesn’t believe in God.
-Jason H requests prayer for his sister and her husband, heading towards divorce. Also for Angela who has been sick for several weeks.
-Terry S requests prayer. Has been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in hip and is in a lot of pain. Also to find an Ortho who takes her insurance.
-Kathy E has a respiratory infection and prayer for Amanda & David for their house to be finished.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*For the families, church family and community of First Baptist Church of Sutherland, TX.
* Continued prayer for all the people affected by the hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, killings. Prayer for peace and comfort.
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.