Hopkins – Ernest B
University – Liz J
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Edward S, Chuck V, Rose B, Debbie W, Dolores M, Stephen G, Reba C, Marcia & Donald M, Karen S, Carmen L, Glenn V, Diane D, Barbara B, Eleanor D, Ruth M
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Kim S, April 21st, University of MD
Steve M, April 26th, York, PA
Victoria R, May 2nd, Franklin Square
Kenny C, May 15th, UCMC
Herb C, Rosa Lee C, Darlene G, Jim & Audrey H, Velma J, Lora L
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Evangelism & Outreach
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
Rosemary is now living in another house.
-Nancy T continues with maintenance treatments every 3 months. PRAISE! Last treatment is April 26th.
– The side effects of the new chemo pill that Eliz E is taking are getting worse. A lot of pain, discomfort, not a lot of energy.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving has positive results!
– Healing for Forest W.
– Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
-Donna P requests prayer for her daughter, Patricia and family. And also an unspoken for Donna.
-Jennifer D requests prayer for her husband’s Aunt who recently had double knee replacement and now has a blood clot.
-Wayne & Lola L and Fred B in home and long term care.
-The G’s thank everyone for their prayers. Continue for Stephen. He keeps losing weight.
-Ashley Or requests prayer for her husband, Kristopher, leaving for Morocco with the Marines.
-Karen L fell and sprained her knee & is on crutches. She cannot drive, pain is low at the moment. She is elevating knee. Pray for swift healing.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.